Monday, February 27, 2017

Dannia Melissa De León Roblero

Hello, I am Melissa, I am 20 years old .I am English teacher student degree at Universidad Autónoma de Chiapas (UNACH) in Tapachula. Well this picture was taken last summer at the Camp Seafarer North Carolina, it is one of my best experiences because during this summer I met a lot foreign people and one of them nowadays is my best friend who is Ipek from Turkey; In fact she took this picture in our favorite place which is the peer we really enjoyed be there all afternoon to see dolphins and other sea animal of course to swim. I hope to come back soon.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Melissa!
    I'm sure that you had such a nice time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melissa! You look so relaxed, those kind of places are very peaceful, I like a lot piers. Were you barefoot? (e.e)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Melissa.
    That is an amazing picture! You look so happy and relax. I would like to go there one day.
    i hope you can come back next summer. I love you

    ReplyDelete