Monday, February 27, 2017

Hello Guys, Alberto Lara here, in this picture you can see me with a huge and beautiful dog next to me in red is one of my best friend from Brazil we met there and explored the city a lot with our squad, this picture was taken last summer, when i was sent to Toronto for a short term schoolarship, we were having a speaking conversation with one of my favourites teacher I met there and suddenly this awesome dog that I named Pokemon approached to me at let me hug and touch, his real name was Bruno,  and his owner was so kind, the dog stayed with me for at least 30 minutes, it was like a huge hairy pillow, Im a dog person in case you have not noticed, I really enjoyed been in Toronto  is a dog friendly city just like all Canada, hope to go back soon.

2 comments:

  1. So cuteeeeee!!!

    Even when I don´t like animals hahahahahahahahaha. I can recognize that it was a very cute dog!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha I know, jajajaja It was as soft as a pillow lol

      Delete